Thursday, October 25, 2007

First Post


The first post in a line I hope will lead to my first hundredth post. I thought I should give new bloggers a insight on what goes on in my boring life. First off this blog is going to have anything that I wish to put on it, forget about copyright stuff, even though I would never do anything like that, I might not be thinking like this in the long run but as of right now I am a legit blogger.

I have always had a talent of expressing myself, whether it be through my guitar, which I only know game themes and some of my favorite songs. Through drawing in which I usually spend copying peoples faces (I am quite good). But in the end I express myself through writing, and it is a passion I love to love.

I am the middle child of my family but I do not suffer from the infamous middle child syndrome. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I am the first child my father has ever had but with my mother I am her second, thus making me the first child, in a way.

Hopefully my future post will be resourceful to even those who I do not know personally. I may even be able to get some scoops on what is going on in the world, if so, this is the first place I am going to write about it. But I think the purpose of this blog will ultimately be about things I am interested about. You know, giving my idea or opinion on stuff that really affects me and/or you. So I'll keep you posted bloggers.

No comments: